Every homeowner should try and run the faucets in the house at least once a week. Make sure to run water once a week for showers, tubs, dishwashers, washing machines, and outside hose bibs. Flush all of the bathroom toilets! Use this tip and it will help keep the valves and pipes in your home have better longivity. It also helps the home owner detect any possible problems that may need your attention.
Other Plumbing Posts
- Please Turn Your Sprinkler Off! February 13, 2017
- Please Continue With Water Conservation! May 17, 2016
- NOW HIRING! October 1, 2015
- Save Water Going Down The Drain! July 16, 2015
- Springtime is Quickly Approaching and so is the California Drought February 12, 2015