We still need to conserve water! El Nino was a bust in Southern California. Northern California did get much rainfall this past winter which help filled the lakes and reservoirs. We do get most of our water from the Sierra snowpack, and Northern California. SCV is a desert like environment, and the water table has been diminished from years of drought. It will take many years of wet winter weather to replenish the ground water table. We must try to conserve this golden resource to help protect the future of this great state. Please check your watering schedule for your irrigation system. Call you local water company to see what days you are able to water your landscape. Make sure you sprinklers are working properly. Please repair any leaky hose bibs, and garden bibs. If we all work together, we can make a difference!
Other Plumbing Posts
- Please Turn Your Sprinkler Off! February 13, 2017
- Please Continue With Water Conservation! May 17, 2016
- NOW HIRING! October 1, 2015
- Save Water Going Down The Drain! July 16, 2015
- Springtime is Quickly Approaching and so is the California Drought February 12, 2015