With winter in full force the cold weather is upon us! This is a reminder to wrap exposed water pipes with thermacel wrap to help insulate them. This will help prevent the pipes from freezing and then causing a burst or break in the water line. If possible turn off the water supply to the irrigation system. This is the best way to avoid any possible repairs that may be needed due to the cold, cold nights in the Santa Clarita Valley! If you do have a plumbing problem always call: John Murray Plumbing: 661-251-JOHN!!
Other Plumbing Posts
- Please Turn Your Sprinkler Off! February 13, 2017
- Please Continue With Water Conservation! May 17, 2016
- NOW HIRING! October 1, 2015
- Save Water Going Down The Drain! July 16, 2015
- Springtime is Quickly Approaching and so is the California Drought February 12, 2015